What We Believe
– The Bible is the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God.
(2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
– There is one God, eternally existent as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
(Genesis 1:1; John 1:1-3, 10-14; John 14:8-11, 16-20; 1 John 5:7)
– In the divine being of our Jesus Christ. (Matthew 1:23)
• His was born from a virgin woman. (Matthew 1:18-20,25)
• He lived a life without sin. (2 Corinthians 5:21)
• He died in our place for our sins. (1 Peter 3:18)
• His blood was spilled for our personal sin and the sins of everyone in the world. (Romans 5:8-12)
• He got up out of the grave with his actual body and He will come back to earth with all power and majesty. (1 Corinthians 15:4-8)
– Every human being is fallen from God’s initial intent of grace.
(Romans 3:23; 5:12)
– Becoming a new person through the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary for salvation.
Salvation is possible only by an individual’s belief in Jesus’ death as a substitute for them and His resurrection from that physical death by God’s grace.
(Acts 4:12; John 3:1-3; Romans 10:9-10
– The Holy Spirit lives inside the believer, the very moment they place their trust in Jesus Christ.
(Ephesians 1:13, 4:30)
The Holy Spirit is the very presence of God within the believer empowering us to live the life he calls for in the Bible. (Philippians 2:13)
– In the spiritual unity of the believer in Jesus Christ, and that all true believers are the body of Christ (aka The Church) of which Jesus is the Head or Leader.
(Ephesians 1:22-23; 1 Corinthians 12:12-14, 26-27)